In the summer when outdoor activities are more prevalent, roller coolers are essential pieces of recreational equipment. You can choose from several brands and sizes, each of which will keep ice or drinks chilled for varying periods of time. It is possible to keep the interior of the cooler for up to ten days, but this comes at a price. It is important to note that there are other mid-level solutions that achieve a balance between efficiency and expense as well. In order to save you time, we have compiled a list of the best Coleman rolling coolers for your consideration.
10 Best Coleman Rolling Cooler Reviews:
1. Coleman Portable Cooler with Wheels Xtreme Wheeled Cooler
With the Coleman 62 Quart Xtreme 5-Wheeled Cooler, you will be able to keep your food and drinks cold for an extended period of time, and make the fun last longer. An insulated lid and additional insulation on the walls allow you to keep your items cold up to five days. The cooler is large enough to hold 95 cans, providing ample room for refreshments.
Whether you’re headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and large tow handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional 2-way handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench.
The Have-A-Seat lid ensures you always have a place to sit while enjoying the day, and the cup holders molded into the lid keep your cold drink close at hand. With a leak-resistant drain, you can easily empty any excess water when you’re done, so you’ll be ready for the next adventure.
- Xtreme Technology
- High Capacity
- Heavy-Duty Wheels
- Have-a-Seat Lid
- Cup Holders
2. Coleman High-Performance Leak Proof Soft Cooler with Ultra Thich Insulation
- Ultra Durable
- Premium Insulation
- 2-Wheel Design
- Front Zip Pocket & Side Mesh Pockets
- T-Shaed Zippers
- Side Handles
- Bungee Straps
- Leakproof Liner
3. Coleman Xtreme 5 day 50 Quart Rolling Cooler DARK BLUE
The Coleman 40 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler keeps your food and drinks cold for up to 3 days. This large cooler can hold 59 cans, so you can serve refreshments to a whole group. The heavy-duty wheels and large tow handle make it easy to roll over almost any terrain, whether you’re going on an overnight camping trip, attending a tailgate party, or crossing a ball field.
You can easily lift the cooler into the car or onto a picnic bench with the additional molded handles. It’s easy to empty any excess water when you’re done playing with the leak-resistant drain, so you’re ready for the next fun adventure.
- High-capacity rolling cooler box ideal for large outdoor gatherings and camping trips
- Tow handle and heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport across almost any terrain
- 40-quart capacity holds up to 59 Cans
- Large molded side handles for controlled, comfortable lifting and carrying
- Cup holders molded into the lid for easy access to beverages
4. Coleman 50 QT. Xtreme Hard-Sided Rolling Cooler
With the Coleman 50-Quart Xtreme 5-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler with Wheels, you can keep food, drinks, and fun fresh for longer. It is possible to keep ice for up to five days in this cooler due to its insulated lid and additional insulation in the walls. The spacious cooler can not only transport and chill enough food and beverages to keep the entire party fueled and refreshed throughout your adventure, but it can also hold 84 cans.
No matter where you are going camping, tailgating, or across a ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and locking telescoping handle make rolling over almost any terrain effortless. Cooler handles on the sides make it easier to lift the cooler into a vehicle or onto a picnic bench.
As soon as you arrive, the Have-A-Seat lid provides an extra place to relax, while the cup holders molded into the lid keep your drinks close at hand. The leak-resistant drain allows you to remove water without turning the cooler upside down, so you will be ready for your next adventure in no time.
- 50 QT. Xtreme Hard-Sided Rolling Thermocooler, Blue
- Keeps ice up to 5 days at temps as high as 90°F
- Locking telescoping handle and heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
- Holds 84 cans and has molded cup holders on top of lid to keep drinks close and prevent spilling
5. Coleman 60 Quart Wheeled Cooler
The first evening football game west of the Mississippi was illuminated by our first portable, gas-powered lantern. We revolutionized how soldiers ate in the field during WWII with our camping stoves. During the 1950s, we continued to revolutionize the outdoors by manufacturing coolers, and in the decades following, we added tents, sleeping bags, and lighting.
After 120 years of service, Coleman gear can be found everywhere: at tailgates, on trails, by lakes, and at music festivals. It is common for us to gather at a place where there are friends, coolers, and campfires. Bring a tent, a grill, and a chair and join us. It is time to go outside.
- ICE RETENTION: TempLock insulation keeps drinks ice cold
- PORTABLE: Recessed wheels and a retractable handle with comfort grip make it easy to move
- DRINKS FOR ALL: Holds up to 47 cans with 30 lbs. of ice
- MADE IN THE USA(with global components)
6. Coleman Ultra Thick Insulation Soft Cooler with Built In Bottle Opener
- EXTRA FOAM: For added insulation and durability
- ZIPPERED MAIN COMPARTMENT: Keeps drinks cold up to 42 hours
- 2-WHEEL DESIGN: Easily transports the fun anywhere
- TOP HATCH: Lets you quickly grab a cold drink
- FRONT FLAP POCKET & SIDE MESH POCKETS: For easy access to dry goods and accessories
- BOTTLE OPENER: Integrated design is easily accessible and never gets misplaced
- SIDE HANDLES: For added comfort and carrying versatility
- ODOR-RESISTANT: Liner is treated with s to resist, and from forming on the product
- CAPACITY: Holds 42 cans
7. Coleman 42-Can Soft Cooler with Removable Liner & Wheels
- PORTABLE: Telescoping handle and durable wheels for easy transport; zippered front and inside mesh pockets for storing ice packs and other extras
- RECYCLED FABRIC: Exterior fabric is made from recycled polyester fibers
- SUPERIOR ICE RETENTION: TempLock Insulation keeps food and drinks cold for 12 hours or more
- LEAKPROOF: Welded seams prevent leaks
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable and resistant hard plastic liner helps prevent
- CAPACITY: Holds up to 42 cans
8. Coleman Ice Chest | Coleman 316 Series Wheeled Hard Coolers
There is an adventure waiting for you outside-and it is waiting for you. The best part is? It is not difficult to locate. Coleman has always been there for you, whether you are on your first camping trip or spending weekends at the lake. Get ready to go on an adventure with your friends, your family, and your gear.
The first evening football game west of the Mississippi was illuminated by our first portable, gas-powered lantern. We revolutionized how soldiers ate in the field during WWII with our camping stoves. In the 1950s, we pioneered cooler manufacturing, and in the decades that followed, tents, sleeping bags, lighting, and many other products were added to the line.
With 120 years of experience in the outdoor industry, Coleman gear can be found everywhere: on the trail, at the lake, at the campsite, or even in your own backyard. In addition to friends, coolers, and campfires, we are always around a place where we can meet new people. Get a tent, fire up the grill, and pull up a chair. It is time to go outside.
- FULLY INSULATED: Lid and body Keeps the Ice up to 5 days in temperatures as high as 90°F; logo color on cooler may vary
- FOR THE LONG HAUL: Heavy-duty 6-inch wheels and durable tow & swing-up handles designed for easy transport
- CUP HOLDERS WITH DRAIN: Molded into the lid to keep drinks from spilling; fit up to a 30-oz. tumbler
- HAVE-A-SEAT LID: Closed lid supports up to 250 lbs.
- STAIN-RESISTANT LINER: For easy cleanup; leakproof channel drain plug
- EASY TO OPEN: Recessed lip for easier access to contents
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds up to 160 cans
9. Coleman Cooler—Chiller 30 Quart Portable Cooler
Meet the ChillerTM Series Coolers, which are designed to be compact and easy to transport on any adventure. TempLockTM insulation keeps drinks cold no matter what the day brings with the Coleman Chiller 30-Quart Portable Cooler. No matter where you are, the large-grip bail handle makes the cooler easy to handle with one hand, whether you are rallying your team or having drinks with friends at the park. Furthermore, the smooth surface of the EZ-CleanTM top makes it easy to clean.
- ICE RETENTION: TempLock insulation keeps drinks ice cold
- PORTABLE: Large-grip bail handle makes the cooler easy to carry with one hand
- QUICK-CLEAN TOP: Smoother surface wipes down easily
- DRINKS FOR ALL: Holds up to 25 cans with 15 lbs. of ice
- MADE IN THE USA
Material Design and Construction:
You should not be forced to choose between hard and soft coolers because all wheeled coolers on the market today are hard coolers. There are, however, other design and construction concerns to take into account, such as whether the cooler is rotatable. As well as being more robust than crank coolers, fan coolers are of higher quality and will keep ice for longer periods of time.
Storage capacity and cooler size:
It is important to remember that a wheeled cooler is just another cooler, and that your size requirements should be taken into consideration. Some coolers may be too small or too large for you, depending on your requirements.
While this may not appear to be an important consideration, it is. If you are taller and need to crouch down to grip the handle while rolling, you may have some difficulties. It may be wise to consider a cooler with a longer telescopic handle if you need to wheel it over large distances and kneel for extended periods of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it worth it to purchase a Coleman Xtreme cooler?
The cooler’s channel ensures that draining the ice chest after your event will be a breeze, which Coleman designed to minimize rust leaks while reducing the need to tilt the ice chest in order to remove excess water. Therefore, the Xtreme series receives a quality rating of 4.5/5 and a feature rating of 4/5.
- Is Coleman a manufacturer of high-quality coolers?
In contrast, the Coleman Xtreme 52 cooler is a fantastic cooler for the price. There is no reason that it should not last forever. If you are willing to spend less than $50, you can purchase a high-quality cooler that will keep your food cold throughout a weekend camping trip. Sure, the Coleman Xtreme will not last forever – but it is also not cheaply manufactured.
- Is it better to have an igloo or a Coleman?
The Coleman kept ice frozen for a full week (170 hours) in our testing, which was 30 hours longer than the Igloo MaxCold (140 hours). It measures 28.4 by 15.8 by 17.5 inches tall, and the lid comes with a ruler as well as cup holders.
Hopefully after reading this post, you will have a clear understanding of the product you wish to acquire. You can be confident that all of the best Coleman rolling coolers products listed above have been well received by consumers.