Are you looking for the best disinfectant concentrate for cleaning your home or office? If yes, then you should definitely check out our top picks below.
Disinfectants are essential for keeping your house clean and safe from germs. They also play a major role in maintaining hygiene standards. There are various types of disinfectants available, such as alcohol-based cleaners, bleach, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
However, some of these chemicals can cause health problems if they come into contact with certain parts of the body. For instance, chlorine-containing disinfectants can damage eyes, skin, and respiratory system. In addition, ammonia-based disinfectants can irritate the nose and throat.
10 Best Disinfectant Gallon Concentrate Reviews:
1. Rescue Disinfectant Concentrate Gallon
Rescue Disinfectant Concentrate is an effective cleaner and disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, mildew, fungus, and germs. This concentrated formula can be diluted up to 10 times before it needs to be replaced. The product has been formulated to remove dirt and grime without leaving behind any residue or odor.
- Kills 99.9% of bacterial, viral, fungal, and germ life forms.
- Removes dirt and grime without creating any residue or odor.
2. Maxx Pro Fresh and Clean Concentrated Neutral pH Disinfectant Cleaner
Maxx Pro® Fresh & Clean™ Concentrated Neutral pH Disinfecntant cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, mildew, fungus, algae, and more! This concentrated formula cleans hard surfaces like tile grout, countertops, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, walls, floors, windows, mirrors, chrome, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, vinyl, rubber, leather, linoleum, marble, concrete, wood, and much more. The neutral pH makes it safe for people and pets.
- 99.9% kill rate
- Safe for people and pets
- Easy to apply
- Clean up spills immediately
- Cleans without leaving residue or streaks
- Works on most surfaces including granite, marble, tile, glass, metal, plastic, vinyl, fiberglass, and more
- Use as an effective cleaning solution for your entire house
3. Professional Lysol Deodorizing Cleaner Concentrate
Lysol® Disinfecting Cleaner Concentrate kills 99.9% of germs including bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeast, and more. Use it to clean your hands, surfaces, countertops, toilets, sinks, tubs, showers, and much more! This concentrated cleaner has been proven effective against a wide range of microorganisms, making it an excellent choice for cleaning hard-to-reach areas such as under appliances or behind walls.
- Kills 99.9% of germ types including bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold spores, and yeasts.
- Easy to apply. Just spray onto surface and wipe away.
- Safe for use around children and pets.
- No harsh chemicals.
- Odorless formula.
- Quick drying time.
- One year shelf life.
4. KennelSol Dog Crate Cleaner and Disinfectant
Kennelsol® Pet Products’ new line of dog crates are made of high quality materials and come with an easy to follow cleaning and sanitizing instructions. The crate comes with a removable tray which can be used as a litter box or simply cleaned out after each use.
- Easy to clean and sanitize.
- Removable tray.
- Non toxic formula.
- No harsh chemicals.
- Odor neutralizer.
- Safe for puppies and dogs.
5. OdoBan Concentrate Disinfectant Laundry and Air Freshener Citrus Scent
OdoBan Concentrate Disinfecitnt is an effective cleaner and deodorizer that kills 99.9% of bacteria, mold, mildew, viruses, and germs. The concentrated formula provides more active ingredients per ounce than most conventional cleaners. This product can be used as a laundry detergent or air freshening spray.
- Kills 99.9% of microorganisms.
- Effective cleaner and deodorizer.
- Can be used as a laundry soap or air freshener.
- Safe for fabrics, carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces, and children’s toys.
- No harsh chemicals.
- Easy to use.
6. Simple Green 30501 d Pro 5 Disinfectant
Simple Green 30501 D Pro 5 Gallon Concentrate kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, mildew, fungi, algae, and more! This concentrated formula works fast and lasts longer than any other cleaner or disinfectant available. Use it to clean your house, office, car, boat, RV, truck, etc.
- Kills 99.9% of germs including bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, fungus, algae, and more.
- Easy to use, just add water.
- Safe for surfaces such as wood, tile, carpeting, vinyl, porcelain, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, leather, and many others.
- No harsh chemicals, no ammonia smell.
- For cleaning hard surfaces only.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, safe for children and pets.
- Odorless, colorless, tasteless.
7. OdoBan Professional Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator Concentrate
OdoBan® Professional Disinfectant & Odor Eliminator Concentrates are concentrated solutions of hydrogen peroxide and sodium hydroxide used as an effective cleaning agent and odor eliminator. They can be diluted with water or alcohol to create a powerful cleaner solution. The product comes in convenient 5 gallon containers which makes it easy to store and transport.
- Safely kills bacteria, mold, mildew, fungus, viruses, algae, and more.
- Easy to apply. Just dilute with water or alcohol.
- Effective on hard surfaces such as tile, grout, concrete, wood, metal, plastic, rubber, leather, carpeting, and fabric.
- Can be used on most surfaces including floors, walls, countertops, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, windows, furniture, appliances, clothing, shoes, etc.
- Non-toxic. No harmful residue left behind.
- Contains no harsh chemicals like bleach, ammonia, or vinegar.
- Does not leave any unpleasant odors.
- Long shelf life.
- Convenient container size.
8. OdoBan Concentrate Disinfectant Laundry and Air Freshener
OdoBan Concentrate Disinfecntant is an effective laundry detergent that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on fabrics. The concentrated formula provides superior cleaning power without harsh chemicals or additives. This product can be used as both a laundry detergent and air freshener.
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses on Fabrics
- Can Be Used As Both A Laundry Detergent And An Air Freshener
- Contains No Chemicals Or Additives
- Easy To Use
- Non Toxic
- Safe For Pets
9. MPP High Concentrate Dog Kennel Disinfectant
MPP High Concentrate Dog Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses including E. coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Giardia, Cryptosporidium and many more. The product has been formulated to be effective when diluted 1:1 with water or any other suitable carrier. This formula will kill most germs within 5 minutes of contact.
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses
- Effective when diluted 1:1 w/ Water or Carrier
- Safe for Pets & Humans
- Easy to Use
- Can be used as a spray or wipe
- Non Toxic
- No Odor
10. Fikes Hospital Grade Medical Disinfectant
This is a concentrated solution of 10% hydrogen peroxide, which kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on contact. This product is used as an effective disinfectant for hospital grade surfaces such as door handles, elevator buttons, bedrails, etc.
- Kills 99.9% of germs on contact.
- Used in hospitals around the world.
- Safe for people and environment.
- Easy to apply.
- No rinsing required.
How to Choose a Disinfectant Gallon Concentrate
The first thing you need to consider when choosing a disinfectant concentrate is how much you want to use. If you only have one room to clean, then a small bottle should do the job just fine. However, if you have multiple rooms to clean, then you may want to purchase a larger bottle.
Also, keep in mind that some products require more than one application before they become fully effective. You may also want to choose a product that contains additional ingredients such as enzymes to help break down stubborn stains.
Disinfectants are available in several different concentrations. The higher the concentration, the stronger the disinfectant. Most disinfectants come in either a liquid form or a solid form. Liquid disinfectants are easier to handle because they don’t clump up as easily. They also tend to evaporate faster. Solid disinfectants are usually more convenient to store because they’re less likely to leak from their containers.
When purchasing a disinfectant concentrate, look for the following features:
- Easy to read label
- Long shelf life
- Convenient packaging
- Safe for pets and humans
There are many ways to disinfect your home. Some methods are better suited for certain types of surfaces while others work well on all surfaces. When choosing a disinfectant concentrate, make sure it’s safe for pets and humans.
It’s also important to remember that some disinfectants take longer to work than others. Make sure you allow enough time between applications so that the disinfectant has had plenty of time to work its magic.